? ??????????????Green Fumes? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (215 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 61258 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pop Your Bubble? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 2961 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Jordan BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 5, 2010

Great Book

I've been reading this awesome book lately. I saw it at work and got it out from the library. It totally contects the government mess, the economy and the environment. I've read enough other material to totally agree with this guy. Well, I guess totally is a little exteme. But a LARGE amount of what he says makes me want to yell, "Hell ya!!!" The book is "Hot, Flat, and Crowded" by Thomas L Friedman. Awesome book, I'd recommend it to anyone who is interested in what's REALLY going on. The first chapter is kinda hard to follow in parts, but totally worth the struggle through . Love it!

0 comments: