? ??????????????Green Fumes? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (215 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 61258 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pop Your Bubble? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 2961 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Jordan BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hmmm, this keeps coming up? I WONDER WHY?!!

So, all I've heard today is how crappy this new health bill and how Obama doesn't know what the hell he is doing. And frankly it kinda pisses me off!! Look what the poor guy was handed!! Seriously, do you think he's going to be able to fix the horrendous mess that was left behind by idiot-boy in only 2 years?!! really, people, COME ON, use your heads for something besides a hat rack and read, investigate, quit believing the propaganda bullcrap that someone is feeding you. jeez!!! okay, i'm better now, enough of that tirade. So, like I've said, I was reading a great book, Hot Flat and Crowded, and something was mentioned in there about Bush Jr's idea that deficit's don't matter. Read the book, as well as The Pittsburgh Post Gazzette, they mentioned it in there, too. Anyway, it's the reason our country is in the trouble it is in today. Every other time we have gone to war, the American people have been taxed to pay for it. NOT THIS TIME, we've been in Iraq (for no reason) and Afghanastan for over 5 years, and our taxes have never gone up. Whos' paying for this? um, no one it seems, cause we are going further and further into debt to pay for it. Which would indicate to me, maybe we should leave. hmmm. (Now don't get me wrong, i love my service men & women and pray daily that they return safely. I just don't think they should have been sent over there in the frist place.) anyway. So, I found another place where the same thing is being said. "It's our OWN DAMN FAULT"!!!! (emphasis added by me, of course) Read this article and be enlightened. The great thing is, it's written by a financial guy, not an environmental freak, like me :) So, it's not just us environmentalists who think there is a serious problem. check it out.
www.dailyfinance.com The article is "OPEC's Business Model: Sit Back and Let the Money Flow In" by John Lazzaro. I tried to link it, but blogger won't let me today for some reason. I'll see what I can do later.

0 comments: