? ??????????????Green Fumes? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (215 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 61258 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pop Your Bubble? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 2961 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Jordan BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Jill Stein for President

As much as I'd love to run for president, I don't have the politcal savy to do it right. And I'd get so angry at idiots I'd probably get fired within a month :) So, I was reading an article at work today about Jill Stein. She's running for president for the Green party, and I am TOTALLY VOTING FOR HER!!!! One of her comments was the the political system is broken. oh, yeah, totally is! And it needs to change. She probably won't make it into the oval office, but maybe if enough people know about her she will have a shot!! Wish I had more than one vote. Here's a link to her website. http://www.jillstein.org/ Vote for Jill Stein!!!

0 comments: